Clients today possess a huge amount of information. This volume of information and alternatives give clients confidence and they often believe they can identify and solve problems on their own. This is why the role of the sales person is different today. From a walking “brochure” which generously speaks of the characteristics and benefits of products and services, we are required to be business partner, agent of change and client coach. Every time when we fail to show why we are different and what value we bring to the client, we fall into the trap of price pressure.
The practically based training program takes into account the latest research and good practices of wide range of sale strategies. Sales people will be provided with instruments, strategies and skills for effective and successful sales.
- Increase personal motivation and confidence of sales people
- Becoming aware of strengths and areas for development
- Development of negotiation skills
- Increase personal influence – laws of influence
- Greater efficiency in dealing with price objections
- Build strategic relationships with clients
- The three ways to a fully active reference
- Sales through storytelling
- Signals for the end of a sale
- Handling complaints and objections
- Telephone skills – building a bridge on the phone
- Effective time management and keeping stress under control
- The program is highly practical - based on simulations, role play games, good practices and case studies of participants, feedback and analysis
- The tools and approaches in the training program are based on the latest research and good practices in sales, negotiation, persuasion, social psychology and neuroscience
- Live trainings and online trainings are at intervals, which means that in the period between training days, participants have the opportunity to immediately put into practice new skills in work-related situations and in meetings with clients.
- Participants work individually or in groups on exercises and case studies prepared for them, learning from each other and providing constant feedback among themselves. This builds esteem and self-confidence and helps them acquire quickly new skills, attitudes and good practices that last.
Micro-training is a form of training that is not conducted in a hall or hotel but directly at the company office.
Hands-on exercises and case studies for 3 1/2 hours a day, once a month, which help for the direct transfer of knowledge and skills into practice and leads to desired results.
The method is easily integrated into the daily lives of employees who can return to work immediately after the micro-session.
All trainings are offered in the form of micro-training, and the number of sessions depends on the training program which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
The training is also available online, conducted in interval sessions each consisting of 2 hours. The number of sessions depends on the training program and the goals set, usually between 9 and 12 online sessions during 2-3 months with an interval for putting the learned skills into practice between sessions.