- Becoming aware of the role of the sales manager
- Types and character of sales managers
- What are the qualities of successful sales people in the 21st century?
- Instruments for building a successful sales team
- Prerequisites for successful leadership
- Leadership principles
- Motivating the sales team
- How to motivate through delegation
- How to exercise control in a motivating way
- How to criticize in a motivating way
- Developing the sales team – inspiring others to give their best
- Understanding personality types, strengths and weaknesses, needs and motives of people
- Types of feedback; recognition, reprimand, control, discussion on difficult topics
- Results Diagnostics of the underperforming sales team
- The ability to influence others and sell ideas
- Techniques for persuasion
- Relationship building in the team
- Personal development
- The program is highly practical - based on simulations, role play games, good practices and case studies of participants, feedback and analysis
- The tools and approaches in the training program are based on the latest research and good practices in sales, negotiation, persuasion, social psychology and neuroscience
- Live trainings and online trainings are at intervals, which means that in the period between training days, participants have the opportunity to immediately put into practice new skills in work-related situations and in meetings with clients.
- Participants work individually or in groups on exercises and case studies prepared for them, learning from each other and providing constant feedback among themselves. This builds esteem and self-confidence and helps them acquire quickly new skills, attitudes and good practices that last.
Micro-training is a form of training that is not conducted in a hall or hotel but directly at the company office.
Hands-on exercises and case studies for 3 1/2 hours a day, once a month, which help for the direct transfer of knowledge and skills into practice and leads to desired results.
The method is easily integrated into the daily lives of employees who can return to work immediately after the micro-session.
All trainings are offered in the form of micro-training, and the number of sessions depends on the training program which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
The training is also available online, conducted in interval sessions each consisting of 2 hours. The number of sessions depends on the training program and the goals set, usually between 9 and 12 online sessions during 2-3 months with an interval for putting the learned skills into practice between sessions.