We know that in a team different people act and think differently.
This is why daily communication with employees is so important – each conversation, each feedback given can decrease motivation or develop potential. This training will give you the instruments and the strategies to develop and motivate people to give their best. To be leaders!
The “Leadership through Communication” program aims to achieve these results through a 5-step training program within 4-5 months and a follow up 3-step program 8-10 months after the initial training.This training program affects all important aspects of the manager's communication with the team members and the organization. Main topics included in the program are:
- The manager in the world of constant business, political, technological and environmental change. Prerequisites for successful management and leadership
- What is required from today’s modern manager, torn between risk and safety, creativity and stereotype, despair and hope
- The behaviour of the leader as a function of his/her personality
- Leadership principles whose practice gives optimal results
- Communication with team members in a way that leads to effective collaboration. Building relationships with team members
- Types and ways of giving feedback
- Feed Forward
- Leading an effective and motivating team meeting. Increasing team creativity
- The art of leading discussions, influencing, convincing, and “selling” ideas
- Delegating in a motivating way
- The motivating way of exercising control
- Criticism and reprimand that leads to an effective change of behavior
This training program is essential for everyone who manages a team and is committed to achieving specific team and company goals
- The program is highly practical - based on simulations, role play games, good practices and case studies of participants, feedback and analysis
- The tools and approaches in the training program are based on the latest research and good practices in sales, negotiation, persuasion, social psychology and neuroscience
- Live trainings and online trainings are at intervals, which means that in the period between training days, participants have the opportunity to immediately put into practice new skills in work-related situations and in meetings with clients.
- Participants work individually or in groups on exercises and case studies prepared for them, learning from each other and providing constant feedback among themselves. This builds esteem and self-confidence and helps them acquire quickly new skills, attitudes and good practices that last.
Micro-training is a form of training that is not conducted in a hall or hotel but directly at the company office.
Hands-on exercises and case studies for 3 1/2 hours a day, once a month, which help for the direct transfer of knowledge and skills into practice and leads to desired results.
The method is easily integrated into the daily lives of employees who can return to work immediately after the micro-session.
All trainings are offered in the form of micro-training, and the number of sessions depends on the training program which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
The training is also available online, conducted in interval sessions each consisting of 2 hours. The number of sessions depends on the training program and the goals set, usually between 9 and 12 online sessions during 2-3 months with an interval for putting the learned skills into practice between sessions.