Whether we like it or not, we are constantly in negotiations. Negotiating is a part of life.
Each of us negotiates about something every day. But even though negotiating is part of every life it is not easy to be done well. The program will “arm” you with instruments, strategies and good practices with the help of which you can become better negotiators in your personal and professional life.
- Different negotiation styles
- Principles of successful negotiations
- Mind-set techniques for preparation before negotiations
- Developing confidence during negotiations
- How to calibrate our questions and transform conflict into cooperation
- How to find opportunities for mutual benefit
- Focusing on interests
- Techniques for effective negotiations
- How to develop our BATNA – optimum alternative for desired solution
- Coping with stress during difficult conversations and negotiations
- The program is highly practical - based on simulations, role play games, good practices and case studies of participants, feedback and analysis
- The tools and approaches in the training program are based on the latest research and good practices in sales, negotiation, persuasion, social psychology and neuroscience
- Live trainings and online trainings are at intervals, which means that in the period between training days, participants have the opportunity to immediately put into practice new skills in work-related situations and in meetings with clients.
- Participants work individually or in groups on exercises and case studies prepared for them, learning from each other and providing constant feedback among themselves. This builds esteem and self-confidence and helps them acquire quickly new skills, attitudes and good practices that last.
Micro-training is a form of training that is not conducted in a hall or hotel but directly at the company office.
Hands-on exercises and case studies for 3 1/2 hours a day, once a month, which help for the direct transfer of knowledge and skills into practice and leads to desired results.
The method is easily integrated into the daily lives of employees who can return to work immediately after the micro-session.
All trainings are offered in the form of micro-training, and the number of sessions depends on the training program which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
The training is also available online, conducted in interval sessions each consisting of 2 hours. The number of sessions depends on the training program and the goals set, usually between 9 and 12 online sessions during 2-3 months with an interval for putting the learned skills into practice between sessions.