The latest research in B2B sales
Modern instruments for self-motivation, confidence and stress management
- Changes and trends according to which clients buy
- The future of the sales profession
The quality sales conversation of a new generation
- Which sales behaviour is the most successful nowadays?
- What makes client loyal?
- What is the place of price with regard to loyalty factors?
- What differentiates us in the eyes of clients and how to use these factors?
The sale as a project
- Structure of stories
- Changing the perspective in difficult meetings and with difficult clients – working with complaints
- Rational elements of negotiations – interests-positions
- Negotiations in the style of “cooperation”
- Strategies for influence and persuasion
- Virtual team and stages of the project
- How to communicate with the members of my virtual team?
- Sources of formal and informal power
- How well do I know the colleagues from other departments?
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Styles of conflict management
- Managing emotions
- Influence across the hierarchy
- The program is highly practical - based on simulations, role play games, good practices and case studies of participants, feedback and analysis
- The tools and approaches in the training program are based on the latest research and good practices in sales, negotiation, persuasion, social psychology and neuroscience
- Live trainings and online trainings are at intervals, which means that in the period between training days, participants have the opportunity to immediately put into practice new skills in work-related situations and in meetings with clients.
- Participants work individually or in groups on exercises and case studies prepared for them, learning from each other and providing constant feedback among themselves. This builds esteem and self-confidence and helps them acquire quickly new skills, attitudes and good practices that last.
Micro-training is a form of training that is not conducted in a hall or hotel but directly at the company office.
Hands-on exercises and case studies for 3 1/2 hours a day, once a month, which help for the direct transfer of knowledge and skills into practice and leads to desired results.
The method is easily integrated into the daily lives of employees who can return to work immediately after the micro-session.
All trainings are offered in the form of micro-training, and the number of sessions depends on the training program which takes into consideration your needs and goals.
The training is also available online, conducted in interval sessions each consisting of 2 hours. The number of sessions depends on the training program and the goals set, usually between 9 and 12 online sessions during 2-3 months with an interval for putting the learned skills into practice between sessions.